Collaborate. Contribute. Lead. Enjoy.
A unique perspective can change everything.
You are ambitious and have worked hard to get where you are. You are looking ahead to the next opportunity; perhaps a new challenge that will stretch your skills, broaden your experience, and deliver rewards. You have come to the right place. What impact will you make?
Benefits and Rewards
Leading off the front. Envorso’s Total Commit Program reflects our continued commitment to lead off the front, in everything we do. We take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs.
Paid Time Off & Holidays
PTO gives professionals the flexibility to manage time off in a way that works best for them. Envoro’s PTO program gives professionals an allotment of days that encompass vacation, personal, and sick time. Actual PTO accrual will depend on the professional’s position and possibly on their years of eligible service. When combined with holidays, there are 20 days off on average with a minimum level of 30 days off per year.
Medical, Dental and Vision
- Access to quality care through national provider networks
- Prescription drug coverage
- Protection against the cost of catastrophic illness or injury
The dental plan provides access to in-network and out-of-network providers and coverage for major dental work. ENVORSO also offers a discount vision benefit at no cost to the participant, as well as a voluntary vision plan that allows participants to elect additional coverage.
Life Insurance & Disability
ENVORSO offers a range of insurance and disability coverage to help protect professionals and their families from the financial impact of unforeseen circumstances.
- Life Insurance includes core coverage for our professionals. Optional life and accident coverage can be purchased for professionals and/or their eligible dependents.
- Contribute on a before-tax 401(k) basis or alternatively on an after-tax Roth 401(k) basis directly through payroll.
A diverse choice of investment options.
- Professional investment advice options are available to help you direct your contributions based on your needs and preferences.
The plan allows participants to take a loan while actively employed.
Eligibility requirements may be based on role, tenure, or other criteria. No general explanation can adequately provide all the details of each plan. This general explanation does not change, expand, or otherwise interpret the terms of any plan. If there is any conflict between the plan documents and this description or any written or oral communication by an individual representing the plans, the terms of the plan documents (as interpreted by the plan administrator in its sole discretion) will be followed in determining the rights and benefits under each plan.